Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Stephen King books!  (Read 1370 times)

Offline NanaBee

Stephen King books!
« on: October 15, 2017, 12:06:43 PM »
I have on my "things to do in my lifetime" list; to read all of Stephen Kings books.

I have read 14 so far and am now about halfway through another.

Has anyone here done this?

Offline Indiana

Re: Stephen King books!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 11:54:35 AM »
I think I have only read 4 of his so far. I profess to be a big King fan, but my reading habits don't jibe too much with what I say.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 11:54:35 AM »

Offline NanaBee

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 01:09:19 PM »
Haha - which ones have you read and which was your favourite?
My favourite is Misery. Hands down. I have read it four times and every time I finish it I think “I’ll read that again one day”!

Offline Kidless

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 07:58:04 AM »

Aren't Stephen King books scary and suspenseful?  That is not my genre'.  I have nightmares over such things.  Is Misery the one the movie was made from?  I did watch that and it still haunts me to this day. 
 :sigh smiley:

Offline haidyl

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 08:51:30 AM »
I once embarked on reading one of his books (though I cannot recall which one) but never finished it. My reading habits have been really wanting of late. I have set my eyes on 'I Will Survive' and 'Careless Whisper'. How are you planning on reading all of his books? Have you set any targets?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 08:51:30 AM »

Offline NanaBee

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 01:54:20 PM »
Yes some of them are scary, but not all. I just think he is such a great storytellers.

They did make a film of “Misery” with Kathy Bates and it was a very good film.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 01:54:20 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms