Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Fried Foods  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Kidless

Fried Foods
« on: October 09, 2017, 07:05:16 AM »
As good as I love fried foods, my system just won't let me eat them any more.  Heartburn, indigestion and feeling bloated are just a few of the results of "fried."  I know I'm not the only one who has this issue.  So, if you indulge, how do you counter the side effects, if at all?

Empty Nest Moms

Fried Foods
« on: October 09, 2017, 07:05:16 AM »

Offline Quiet Abode

Re: Fried Foods
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 08:19:48 AM »
I don't have those same issues, but I wonder if a daily probiotic might help.  I would suggest something like Prilosec, but it's not meant for long term use. 

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 06:54:56 AM »
I have tried Prilosec and have had good results.  I would love to take this full time but like you say, it's not meant for long term use.  I will try the probiotic and see what happens.  I will also still avoid fried foods.  They are just not good for the body. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 06:54:56 AM »

Offline Indiana

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 01:27:13 PM »
I have learned the hard way not to eat foods my body doesnt like. Like spicy foods for example. They dont agree with me at all.

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 06:10:58 PM »
My body hates a lot of different things now. I have to be really careful what I eat. I pay for it later if I don't. I swear I get a stomach ache daily!

I'm going to start taking vitamins and I hope that will help.

Offline Blaire

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 04:32:01 AM »
When it comes to the food we eat, we are so lucky to be living in a time where all kinds of great, healthy foods are available to us. So what if there are a couple of things our bodies won't let us eat anymore? There are so many other things to choose from and personally, whenever I discover that I can't eat something anymore, I just find something new to enjoy in its place. Sometimes it takes a bit of 'conditioning' to acquire the new taste, but in the end, you don't even miss the old stuff.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2017, 04:32:01 AM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 11:37:08 AM »
Though fried foods have no effect on me whatsoever, I have learned to always pay attention and adhere to what my body loves and so at times, I have to abstain from spicy foods, for example. Thank you for your suggestions as well.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2017, 11:37:08 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms