Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Do you belong to a book club?  (Read 1139 times)

Offline Quiet Abode

Do you belong to a book club?
« on: October 04, 2017, 11:07:20 PM »
I've noticed a book club advertised in my local paper and I'm thinking about joining.  I like to read and don't  know many people who enjoy reading and discussing books.  Have you found book clubs worthwhile? 

Offline NanaBee

Re: Do you belong to a book club?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 12:04:51 PM »
I have posted almost an identical post in a different section here!
I have been wondering about the same thing - there is a group at my local library and the next meeting is in two weeks. I have decided I am going to go for it; I will let you know how I get on.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 12:04:51 PM »

Offline Indiana

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 11:57:33 AM »
If a person has strong opinions about what they read, a book club would be a good thing. You can express your opinions to others, hear other opinions and give each other feedback.

Offline NanaBee

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 01:07:25 PM »
Yes I am quite looking forward to attending my first meeting.
I will come back here and let you know how I got on and what book has been picked.

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 07:19:01 AM »
I have posted almost an identical post in a different section here!
I have been wondering about the same thing - there is a group at my local library and the next meeting is in two weeks. I have decided I am going to go for it; I will let you know how I get on.
I noticed, but since I made mine earlier, there wasn't much I could do.  What's cool about this forum is that the culture is laid back, and friendly.  I think we're both good to go. 

I hope you have a blast at your first meeting!  Please do come back and give an update.  I know every group is different, but it's nice to get a feel for things first. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 07:19:01 AM »

Offline NanaBee

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 01:52:23 PM »
I definitely will.

It’s funny - I love to read and have always read a lot, from right way back when I was a lonely child, to when I used to have an hour each way commute to work, to now, but I have always worried that being told what book to read might take away some of the pleasure of it.

But I guess there’s only one way to know for sure!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 01:52:23 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms