Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Update on MaryB......  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Update on MaryB......
« on: September 25, 2017, 10:06:32 AM »
I've gotten a few emails from her but she is having to use her phone which is hard for her to see so they haven't been real long and her data is also limited right now. But they do have power back on and internet service. She said as soon as she gets back to 'normal' she will get back on here and update everyone.

The really GOOD news is that she has heard from her son! Not sure of all of the details but when I last talked with her he's has been calling most every day. I think he and his wife/girlfriend are breaking up? She will give us all of the details I'm sure!

Just hoping she can get back on here soon, miss all of her wise input...... :tinypinkflowers:

Hope to see you back here soon Mary!

Empty Nest Moms

Update on MaryB......
« on: September 25, 2017, 10:06:32 AM »

Offline Elizabeth

Re: Update on MaryB......
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 05:20:47 PM »
Thanks for the update on Maryb Jeanine. I was wondering how she was doing since we hadn't heard from her in a while.  And yes what good news to hear that she heard from her son! I hope she can get back on here soon to update us.

Offline SeniorLady

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 11:57:13 AM »
Oh thank you for that update Jeanine! To you Mary: Sooo happy for  you.  I read your tread about estrangement and felt your pain. I know you must be beyond happy to have heard from your son. Hope everything is still going great and you will see him soon.

Can't wait for you to get back here for a personal update! Take care

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 03:11:49 PM »
You people are so sweet.. thank you so so much for thinking about me.   I know I am way behind on my emails and the board here and all, and wont even try to catch up in one day, but today the man was here putting my husband's direct tv in (been a month of no tv or internet 0_o))))  and I said I wish I could get Internet thru them too and he said call ATT and ask them about their hotspot tower, so I did.  Well I did it..  at least I have Internet now.  So I'm back!
 :13:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 03:11:49 PM »

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 03:54:43 PM »
 :whoo: :circle of smileys: Mary's back. :) Did they give you a reasonable price? Not sure just how 'hotspot' works but have heard of it. Hope you have plenty of data now. Just catch up when you can I know you're just happy to have everything back.

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 03:22:06 PM »
Hi Mary! So glad to hear from you and sounds like you have gotten things back together again. I know you must have had a mess. Hope you can get back here soon to finish catching us up. It was good to hear that you have been in contact with your son.
Take care now....

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 07:37:22 PM »
The really GOOD news is that she has heard from her son! Not sure of all of the details but when I last talked with her he's has been calling most every day.
That is excellent news!  Wow, talk about uplifting - Jeanine you've made my night.  How did I not see this earlier?  Jeez.

I can't handle the internet on a mobile device.  My hands shake and I inevitably hit the wrong thing by accident and have to start all over.  I'm strictly a laptop or desktop gal when it comes to surfing the internet.  Glad to have you back, MaryB!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 07:37:22 PM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 08:22:39 AM »
I'm still fighting with the mobile hotspot.  Each time I call I get a different answer.  I signed up because the man said I'd get 20GB per device, up to 10 devices.  I kept repeating it and he kept reassuring me.  Well now it says I get 10 total.  That is not enough so I've been panicking, and then we've been getting ready for the church October fest, so we're cutting out the little children boy and girl cowboys, then there is my son, keeping me busy every evening trying to help him hold it together.  He has left his wife (like I said) but is in a land all alone and has ticked off many many people.  We want him with us but only with the right attitude.  Our problem is lack of funds, living off off husband's SS alone..  Ugh,  just the cares of the world on my shoulders right now.  To see in the future you know!
I appreciate you all remembering me.   :circle of smileys:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 08:22:39 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms