Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dating  (Read 2246 times)

Offline CatMom

Dating
« on: September 21, 2017, 08:34:23 PM »
Can I stop dating now? And can someone tell my girls I'll be perfectly fine and happy without some man being a man around me?!  :character0029:

Empty Nest Moms

Dating
« on: September 21, 2017, 08:34:23 PM »

Offline Katie Ann

Re: Dating
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 09:13:31 PM »
No, M'am.  Every living thing must pair up as male/female two by two.  It's in the Bible; just ask Noah.   :rofl: 

Are your kiddos bugging you terribly about it?  From what you post here, you appear to have a fulfilling and enjoyable life.  Not sure why they can't see that.  I'm sure they just want you to be happy, but I'm equally certain that it's annoying to have someone not listen to you. If you say you're happy alone, they should believe it.

Offline Natasha

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 12:36:20 PM »
Cat Mom, I totally understand where you are coming from. For some reason, it's extremely hard for our kids to accept that we've moved on and are happy by our self.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 12:36:20 PM »

Offline Indiana

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 10:13:02 AM »
Yes, you can stop dating now Catmom. I'll make some phones calls to help you out with this.  :banana:

I'm sure there are tactful ways of telling your daughters to lay off.

Offline Blaire

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 06:52:07 AM »
I don't think you need tact to tell your daughters to back off. It's important that they understand that you don't always need a man to validate you. So say it loud and clear! It's not just relationships that make people happy.

I'm single right now, and I've never been happier. I have time to take care of myself and really focus on getting in touch with my inner self - stuff that I never could do while I was in a relationship because somehow my partner's happiness always seemed to come first... Not that I minded at the time, but I'm really grateful for having the chance to re-discover myself.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 06:52:07 AM »

Offline haidyl

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 07:21:00 AM »
Can I stop dating now? And can someone tell my girls I'll be perfectly fine and happy without some man being a man around me?!  :character0029:
This is a tough call but I always say that to each his or her own. I believe that happiness can never be found in another person; rather, we are individually responsible for our inner joy.

Offline Blaire

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2017, 12:09:25 PM »

This is a tough call but I always say that to each his or her own. I believe that happiness can never be found in another person; rather, we are individually responsible for our inner joy.

Very well said! I think I'd like to change my answer to what you said... :rofl: Once you find happiness within yourself then you will find more of it in the other person, but if you're feeling incomplete then nothing can fill that hole.

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms