Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Husband losing weight faster  (Read 1136 times)

Offline Katie Ann

Husband losing weight faster
« on: September 21, 2017, 06:24:43 PM »
This is so petty of me, but my husband is dropping weight much quicker than I am and I'm eaten up with jealousy.  We're both on the low carb diet.  I've got no complaints there.  We're both sticking to the guidelines, but I actually exercise more than he does.  So, it just gets to me that he's slimming down at almost twice the rate I am.  I'm happy for him and proud of him for making these  changes.  Maybe if I recite that phrase over and over I can slay the green eyed monster.

Empty Nest Moms

Husband losing weight faster
« on: September 21, 2017, 06:24:43 PM »

Offline CatMom

Re: Husband losing weight faster
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 08:11:37 PM »
Gah! Men and their muscle mass making weight loss seem ridiculously easy. If he's gloating be as green-eyed as you want. My friend's husband's were like that during a weight loss thing we did for charity. We got the last laugh though because the ladies kept most of the weight off while the guys didn't.

Offline Becki

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 01:53:40 PM »
Don't you just hate it when you are trying so hard to lose weight and your husband wasn't really trying and he loses more weight than you?  Men are just lucky that way but it sure makes you mad!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 01:53:40 PM »

Offline Katie Ann

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 09:06:54 PM »
Thank you both for your support!  Catmom, keeping the weight off is definitely what's important.  Way to go!  I can't say that my husband is gloating, but he's proud.  I have to admit that brags about me and seems proud of me too.  But I'm still jealous.

Offline Natasha

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 05:21:07 PM »
It is very unfortunate that as women it takes it longer to lose weight than it does for men. It's just genetics and we can't really change that, so I'd say to always remember that when you start to feel a little jealous.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 05:21:07 PM »

Offline Indiana

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 04:40:28 PM »
I'll take that green eyed monster from you if you want. As a man, it's very hard for me to lose weight around the midsection.

You're his wife. You should be happy for him.

I'm not. So I'm not.  :13:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2017, 04:40:28 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms