Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Could you live in a tiny house?  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Katie Ann

Could you live in a tiny house?
« on: September 14, 2017, 02:17:11 PM »
I like to watch HGTV and it seems that tiny homes have hit the spotlight lately.  I'm surprised at how expensive some of them are, especially when they don't seem much bigger than my grandkids' playhouse.  Not sure I could handle living in one.  Would you be able to live in a tiny house?

Empty Nest Moms

Could you live in a tiny house?
« on: September 14, 2017, 02:17:11 PM »

Offline cherie

Re: Could you live in a tiny house?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 03:19:10 PM »
I like to watch HGTV and it seems that tiny homes have hit the spotlight lately.  I'm surprised at how expensive some of them are, especially when they don't seem much bigger than my grandkids' playhouse.  Not sure I could handle living in one.  Would you be able to live in a tiny house?
How tiny can it get? When the kids left home, there were a lot of empty spaces and we almost considered renting out our house and looking for a smaller one. If you still have kids living at home, I doubt if living in a small house would ever cross your mind. Besides, some of us are seriously claustrophobic.

Offline Becki

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 04:10:33 PM »
I've lived in tiny apartments before.  Once I had a garage apartment that was really small, but I worked a lot and wasn't at home all that much.  Someone broke into it and messed it up pretty bad but that is all par for the course when you are young.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 04:10:33 PM »

Offline CatMom

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 08:52:27 PM »
It seems society goes from one extreme to the other. Those McMansion monstrosities were all the rage until the housing market collapsed. Tiny houses are a sort of response. I like the mobile ones, and if it were just me, I could probably do it while travelling. But the cats would not be pleased. The stairs are a major component to their play time.

Offline Natasha

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 10:14:47 PM »
I don't think that I could ever live in a tiny house. I'd easily become claustrophobic and irritated with the small space. However, I have seen that they are on the trend lately.

Offline NanaBee

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 03:21:19 AM »
When I was a fair bit younger, I did want to live on a narrow boat. Until I saw firsthand just how "narrow" those things are !

No. I couldn't live in a tiny place

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 03:21:19 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms