Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Please Update us if you were affected by IRMA!  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Please Update us if you were affected by IRMA!
« on: September 12, 2017, 08:52:52 AM »
Since Irma was so wide spread in the SE it would be really good to hear from those members affected to let us know you are ok!

We made out a lot better then we thought. The media really had us scared to death. Thought seriously about leaving as we are in a flood area but ended up staying because mostly of all the traffic on the roads.

We were nervous about getting stuck on the roads. As it turned out it made a turn when it hit Tampa so missed directly hitting us as it had it going back out into the water then coming back inshore right where we are! The whole thing was scary for anyone in fl and the southeast US!

We're just now getting reports from how the Keys fared and sure feel for them and all others who were hit hard. It'll take time but hopefully things will settle back down and get back to some what normal.Just one big mes!

Please, anyone reading this, let us know how you are if you were affected, if you can. Stay safe!

Empty Nest Moms

Please Update us if you were affected by IRMA!
« on: September 12, 2017, 08:52:52 AM »

Offline Bev1960

• Retired at Last!
Re: Please Update us if you were affected by IRMA!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 04:34:21 PM »
We weren't caught up in Irma directly (just out of her reach!) but we did have some friends and relatives that were and it was very disturbing watching it all unfold. I so feel for those that got hit hard and hope you get things back to somewhat normal soon. They managed to get a little flooding and lost power for a little while but otherwise made out great according to what some of the others went through.

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 07:57:29 PM »
It almost seemed like watching a horror movie to me. Not knowing what the outcome was going to be. We are in North Ga. and got a bit of it. No real flooding but did get a good bit of rain. Lost power for a little while but came back on. I so feel for those that got flooded out and especially for those that evacuated. It must be really hard starting back home and not knowing what you are going to find.

Also, did anyone else see all the pics of the water going out on the west coast of Fl? That was really weird! It just disappeared all up the coast (not all at one time but close). This was one tough Hurricane and hope there isn't anymore to come! Don't think anyone else could hold up.

Offline CatMom

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 11:33:23 AM »
My daughter stayed in Florida during the storm. She was worried about the traffic too. Scared me half to death. She was further inland though and it seems all is well. Some areas where she is are without power and there was some flooding, but overall it sounds like they were pretty lucky. What sort of eased my mind was the great communication by the city/county she's in. They kept residents as up-to-date as possible with Q&A sessions and regular social media posts.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 11:33:23 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms