Empty Nest Moms

This is for general chat, if you are new to posting PLEASE make your first post in one of the topics below. Thanks!

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA†has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The empty-nested syndrome  (Read 52 times)

Offline cherie

The empty-nested syndrome
« on: September 12, 2017, 02:24:03 AM »
When our last born eventually left, it kind of took a toll on us, even though I was the most affected. We pulled through it somehow. I know of a couple that is really struggling to get through this phase. I have suggested counseling and ensuring that there's a strong social support. What are your suggestions?

Empty Nest Moms

The empty-nested syndrome
« on: September 12, 2017, 02:24:03 AM »

Offline Katie Ann

Re: The empty-handed syndrome
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 02:22:38 PM »
You can always invite your friends to join this site.  Making new friends, even just internet friends, can help a great deal.  I also think it helps to stay busy.  Maybe volunteering could help them.

Offline Becki

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 04:04:56 PM »
I agree that having your friend join this site might just make the difference!  Sometimes it is just a matter of seeing that there are others that are having the same issue as you, being able to talk to them and learn from what they are doing.  I depend on this forum to get and give ideas. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 04:04:56 PM »

Offline Natasha

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 12:50:20 AM »
Yea, your friend(s) should join this site, it could help. I also think that checking out a couple of books about kids leaving home could help.

Offline cherie

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 03:16:06 PM »
Yea, your friend(s) should join this site, it could help. I also think that checking out a couple of books about kids leaving home could help.
I highly recommended this site but I think they are at that point where they still want to deal with it on their own first. Have you ever been helpless enough so much so that you even lack the energy to share? I try to visit them as often as possible and I know they will pull through somehow.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 03:16:06 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms