Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Learning to manage my own investments  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Becki

Learning to manage my own investments
« on: September 07, 2017, 04:25:00 PM »
I have been researching how to manage my own investments.  I have calculated that I need quite a bit more in order to live the life I want, so investing seems one way to do it.  Does anyone out there have any experience in this field?

Empty Nest Moms

Learning to manage my own investments
« on: September 07, 2017, 04:25:00 PM »

Offline Katie Ann

Re: Learning to manage my own investments
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 02:34:20 PM »
It's wise of you to think about this and something I need to do better with myself.  My husband handles our investments because the ups and downs of the stock market make me nervous. I've thought about buying property, but I'm not sure we'd want to be landlords.  What type of investments are you considering? 

Offline Natasha

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 12:43:20 PM »
Investing is something that I am still trying to learn. My mom use to always preach the importance of it to me, but I didn't tart really trying until a year or so ago.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 12:43:20 PM »

Offline Becki

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 01:16:15 PM »
I have been reading a lot about doing the self-investment thing.  I feel like I'm a smart enough person and I could understand the principles enough to make my own decisions without paying the extra fees to someone who could potentially screw things up for me.  I'm looking for a good robo-investing program.

Offline Indiana

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 02:22:51 PM »
Everything I hear about Mutual Funds is good. You want a professional to do the work for you, but if you can get an 8% return on your investments, his or her fee's are worth it.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 02:22:51 PM »

Offline Kidless

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 06:54:51 AM »
Good for you Becki!!  If you are unsure about anything check with your local bank.  Mine provided me with a financial advisor at no charge because I did my banking there.  He really did help me make some hard decisions. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 06:54:51 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms