Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Family conflicts  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Katie Ann

Family conflicts
« on: September 05, 2017, 09:33:53 AM »
How do you handle it when your children don't get along?  I love  it when they visit, but I can't stand the fussing and fighting.  Worse, it spills over onto the grandkids and gets them arguing with each other too.  I'd hate to put this house on a time share, but the drama is exhausting and silly.

Empty Nest Moms

Family conflicts
« on: September 05, 2017, 09:33:53 AM »

Offline Natasha

Re: Family conflicts
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 01:46:56 PM »
My mom used to threaten to lock my sister and I in a room together and make us hold hands with no TV when we were younger. It worked well. I'm not sure it'll work on your adult children, but it should work on the gran kids.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 07:35:53 PM »
Boy I dont know Katie Ann,  being adults and all.  I know my mom had a built in argument winner..   she'd start crying and boy then my dad would get involved..  Dont make mommy cry!!!  And that was when we were grown and it stil worked!  Maybe you need to try tears  :(

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 07:35:53 PM »

Offline Katie Ann

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 09:43:47 PM »
MaryB, I don't think tears will work because they're mad at me too.  We're a bit too old to play the favorites game, but by golly, my offspring still do it.  On second thought, maybe crying might work.  I'm getting too old for this.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 09:43:47 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms