Empty Nest Moms

Author Topic: Pinterest find for low-carb desserts  (Read 461 times)

Offline JustUs2

Pinterest find for low-carb desserts
« on: August 28, 2017, 08:40:47 PM »

You guys have been so helpful with this diet and I thank you for the support.  I've been branching out and baking up a storm.  Now I want to share my tips with you.  I'm a sweets fan and this Pinterest board has lots of yummy, low-carb treats that are simple to make at home.  I've tried several out like the no carb peanut butter cookies and the easy low carb fudge popsicle that my grandkids love.  One thing I've learned is that there are lots of substitutions out there, so there is no need to do without.  But, if you want a yummy meal or treat, you need to buy the  ingredients and cook it yourself at home. The Atkins meals and candies are passable, but my brain wan't satisfied because I was eating so many t.v. dinners which just didn't seem like a pleasurable meal. 

Offline PattyD

Re: Pinterest find for low-carb desserts
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 10:49:06 AM »
Pinterest does have some amazing finds. It can also kill my day faster than anything else! Most of what I see is for crafts and home stuff. I know I've seen some recipes but I never thought to actually search for any. Thanks for the tip! And I'm glad things are going well for you.
 :goodpost:

Empty Nest Moms

Re: Pinterest find for low-carb desserts
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 10:49:06 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms