Empty Nest Moms

This is for general chat, if you are new to posting PLEASE make your first post in one of the topics below. Thanks!

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA†has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

Member's Pets

Views: 388
By: Jeanine
Mimi 1 2015

Views: 314
By: MaryB
Big Gator!

Views: 475
Member's Pets

Views: 380

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Simple Things  (Read 72 times)

Offline Natasha

The Simple Things
« on: August 27, 2017, 10:57:04 PM »
I find that now that I'm on my own, I find the most simple things enjoyable. Like being able to go into any room in my house and not having to find anyone already in there. I also find that I can indulge in my guilty pleasures like drinking all the coffee I want, without having to hear my daughter nag me about consuming so much of it. It's amazing. What simple things do you enjoy now that you have an empty nest?

Empty Nest Moms

The Simple Things
« on: August 27, 2017, 10:57:04 PM »

Offline Katie Ann

Re: The Simple Things
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 10:32:18 AM »
Nice list Natasha.  I luxuriate in taking a long bubble bath and reading a good book without someone asking me a question or needing my attention in general.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 10:32:18 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 07:06:41 PM »
Before my husband retired, we never ate together, so that is what I love most about being alone, eating what I want, when I want! 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 07:06:41 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms