Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Walking  (Read 1871 times)

Offline PattyD

Walking
« on: August 22, 2017, 07:36:53 PM »
Now that I have all this free time, I've been visiting parks and trails in my area that I've not visited in years. It's been nice to re-learn about my city and get some much-needed exercise. Spending time outside, especially on the nature trails, also improves my mood.

Empty Nest Moms

Walking
« on: August 22, 2017, 07:36:53 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Walking
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 09:06:17 PM »
Oh yes, I agree, but not when it's 90s..  lol  There's something about walking in nature that is calming!
 :big hug smiley sign:

:goodpost:

Offline Tesla

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 06:36:17 AM »
I love to walk PattyD.  It's very relaxing and calming.  Especially when it's outside.  My favorite time to walk is in the fall when the air is crisp and the leaves are turning.  Now that's food for the soul!!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 06:36:17 AM »

Offline LinBabb

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 07:44:18 PM »
Walking tends to not improve my mood since it's always hot where I am.  ;D  However, I think it's great that you enjoy it, all jokes aside. I have to remind myself that walking at least a little bit everyday is good for the soul.

Offline NanaBee

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 05:48:50 PM »
It's great to get out on the fresh air and get the blood going. You will soon feel the benefits not just physically but also mentally as it's some great thinking time.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 07:01:25 AM »

I love to walk and used to walk every day.  Due to an accident I can no longer walk long distances but I do get out side at every opportunity.  Listening to those waves crash on the shore while indulging in a good book is just heaven. 
 :49:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 07:01:25 AM »

Offline Becki

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 01:45:41 PM »
Walking is a great pass time.  It also is good for your health.  I used to walk every morning at 6 am.  It was so peaceful and I got to listen to my favorite music (instead of everybody else's).  When I was done, I took my shower and got ready for work.  Makes you feel great!

Offline cherie

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2017, 03:37:15 PM »
I always ensure that I have set aside a few hours day each day that involve walking. The nature trails are also a good place to relax your mood. I wish I had more time over the weekends; always the perfect time for me!

Offline Becki

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 06:32:32 PM »
I love to walk around and view the beautiful mountain trails that I live on.  The only problem is that in my older years, it is often hard to do the up and down especially if it is sharp.  Still love the views though.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 06:32:32 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms