Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What are you reading?  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Maggie

What are you reading?
« on: August 22, 2017, 04:13:06 PM »
 I just finished Visual Finance by Georgi Tsvetanov.  It was very good and easy to understand.  As old I as am, finances and math in general still trip me up.  I think this book helped.  What are you reading right now?

Offline PattyD

Re: What are you reading?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 07:03:38 PM »
I'm in another cozy mystery phase with the Tea Shop Mysteries by Laura Childs. I finished up Death by Darjeeling last week and am working on Gunpowder Green now.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 07:03:38 PM »

Offline NanaBee

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 03:29:59 AM »
I am currently reading Stephen King’s “The Dead Zone” and I am really enjoying it. I only have around 75 pages to go so should finish it soon. Another great book by SK  :13:

Offline haidyl

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 02:43:50 AM »
Matters finance still confuse me to date so I think I should start concentrating on such reads sooner than later. I stumbled upon a book titled 'Forex Trading for Beginners' just because my son insisted that I do so. He's interested in venturing into it but is unsure of where to start. He's always valued my input and it makes me happy that he still researches before getting into something.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 02:43:50 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms