Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: If you could turn back time.........?  (Read 4392 times)

Offline Quiet Abode

Re: If you could turn back time.........?
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 03:28:21 PM »
I don't know.....I think I would leave things as they are now even though there are some things I wish I could change but then you don't really know what the outcome would be if you made those changes....if that  makes sense...
It makes perfect sense, Elizabeth.  Most actions and decisions have consequences one way or the other.  Might be safer to stick with the outcome you know.

Kidless, you're one strong gal to go through all that!  I'm sending positive vibes your way.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 03:28:21 PM »

Offline Becki

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2017, 03:37:43 PM »
Of course, I would love to go back to those baby years, even though some were hard.  Those years seem to go so fast that it hurts.  You look at your child and wonder whatever happened to the baby you had.  Yes, I would love to go back.

Offline Blaire

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2017, 05:25:54 AM »
I know enough about meta-physical paradoxes to know that if I were to change just one little item in my past, then I wouldn't be the me I am today, and so I wouldn't change a thing. I love how my life has turned out. Every lesson, every hurt has made me the strong woman I am today.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2017, 05:25:54 AM »

Offline Becki

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2018, 09:10:12 PM »
I guess everyone has those moments that you would like to relive, whether they were really great or really bad (for different reasons of course).  I would love to go back to when my daughter was a newborn.  I loved it so much more than I thought I would.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2018, 09:10:12 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms