Empty Nest Moms

Author Topic: No Bake Cream Cheese Pie!  (Read 299 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
No Bake Cream Cheese Pie!
« on: August 05, 2017, 02:13:32 PM »
No Bake Cream Cheese Pie

1- 8oz pack soften (Philadelphia) cream cheese
1 cup Heavy Cream (Land of Lakes=0 carbs)
cup low or 0 carb sweetener (approx. 6 drops EZ-Sweetz)

Make sure CC is soft, beat with electric mixer until smooth with no lumps

In a separate bowl, using same mixer, beat the heavy cream until nicely whipped and stiff peaks form.

Add whipped CC to the bowl with the whipped cream. Beat the two together until they are completely blended. Then add the sweetener and blend it in.

You can put this in serving bowls and chill for individual servings or put in a 9'' pie pan. Add some berries on top if you like.

PIE CRUST

To use a pie crust, first cook the crust and let cool the do pie filling.

Cook crust at 350 degrees for approx 8-10 minutes. Be sure to keep checking after 8 minutes. You want it a golden brown and it can burn quickly if not watched!

Almond Flour Crust  (I would use an 8'' pie pan if making crust for pie)

1 cup Almond Flour/Meal
3 tlb. Butter
Sweetener (approx. 6 drops ez-sweetz)

Add ingredients to pie pan and mix well with spoon or fork. Press to cover bottom and sides

I like to add about cups of pecans to crust.

CARB COUNT.....Pie only approx. 8 total.......per serving depends on serving size!

With crust.....total 16 carbs......for 6 servings approx. 2.7 carbs. (with pecans added)

For the Almond Flour I use: NOW Almond Flour

Sweetener: EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

NOTE: Carb count is approx. depends on what sweetener you use, cream cheese and heavy whipping cream!
Also, it's best to put this in the fridge for a few hours before you eat any of it. Seems to taste even better when nice and cold!

Offline amsmomm

Re: No Bake Cream Cheese Pie!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 11:38:43 PM »
This sounds yummy and super easy to make. I've never been a fan of cheesecake before but I think I'll try this one. I love that it is healthy for you.

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 02:45:42 PM »
I love cream cheese and this does sound pretty easy to make with or without the crust! I bet you could use those parfait cups and mix a little fruit in between and it would be great! (look pretty too :) ) Thanks for posting, wouldn't have thought of doing the latter without seeing this!

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 09:39:32 PM »
This sounds yummy!  I love cheesecake in general and will try it out once I find almond flour.  Speaking of which, where do you all buy your almond flour?  I've not found any in the store and wind up buying it online.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 09:39:32 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms