Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: precious dog had eye tumor  (Read 1054 times)

Offline cookielady

precious dog had eye tumor
« on: August 02, 2017, 04:13:03 PM »
Perhaps I should post this in the "venting" section... My dog was misdiagnosed twice by an incompetent vet who said she just had an eye infection. Turns out she had a tumor growing in her eye the whole time! To save her life we had her eye removed and the socket sewed closed. She is doing so much better and is back to her sassy self. Pathology shows the tumor was benign, thank God. She's learning quite well how to adjust with one eye.

Empty Nest Moms

precious dog had eye tumor
« on: August 02, 2017, 04:13:03 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: precious dog had eye tumor
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 07:05:24 PM »
that breaks my heart.  I have a baby with one eye too...  so sad when the doctor miss diagnosed her..  maybe he could have saved the eye.  I'm glad she is doing better now...

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 02:43:14 PM »
Oh cookielady, so sorry to hear this, I can only imagine how upset this made you! I would be to, it does sound like the eye may have been able to be saved if caught in time. Thank goodness the tumor was benign and she is back to her ole self. I guess I don't have to ask if  you are still going to that same Vet?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 02:43:14 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms