Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: So many options.  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Natasha

So many options.
« on: August 02, 2017, 01:21:24 PM »
There are so many options now that I don't have any kids at home. I'm not tied to anyone or anything and I can do whatever I want. I just don't know what. I'm not a fan of traveling and I can't think of any hobbies to try.

Empty Nest Moms

So many options.
« on: August 02, 2017, 01:21:24 PM »

Offline haidyl

Re: So many options.
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 04:10:45 PM »
The freedom that comes with not being tied to anyone is exciting but there are moments that you will end up craving for some company. What are your hobbies and do you have friends that you get to meet frequently? That may be a good starting point.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 06:55:43 PM »
Maybe check into the what your community offers for free for seniors..  sometimes they play cards or such. That would be a good start to meet people.  Join a church and church always has a lot going on to join in on..  Ummm  have a girls nite and a girl friend come over for movie nite?
It's just a start.  Life has a way of twisting and turning us into a road less traveled.
Good luck to you.   :big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 06:55:43 PM »

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 10:06:11 AM »
I was dealing with the same issue when my daughter first left for college. I stepped out of my comfort zone... I now play softball with a great group of adults and ride a motorcycle. You'll find something, don't be afraid!

Offline haidyl

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 01:19:41 PM »
Maybe check into the what your community offers for free for seniors..  sometimes they play cards or such. That would be a good start to meet people.  Join a church and church always has a lot going on to join in on..  Ummm  have a girls nite and a girl friend come over for movie nite?
It's just a start.  Life has a way of twisting and turning us into a road less traveled.
Good luck to you.   :big hug smiley sign:
This got me remembering how much fun we used to have playing cards together as a family. I could also rekindle my love for soccer and basketball. There must be a few seniors who won't mind breaking some sweat.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 01:19:41 PM »

Offline Tesla

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 07:33:09 AM »
Oh.  I just made a similar post before I read this one.  I'm just wondering if I should feel guilty because of the new freedom I have without children.  From reading what you all have written, I think I'm going to be O.K. Glad to know there are others  out there in my shoes.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2017, 02:48:48 PM »
 :039:  Hi Tesla!
Heck no dont feel guilty!!!  That's what we all need is the ability to enjoy life while the darlings are out there enjoying their new found freedom!  Good for you!! :big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2017, 02:48:48 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms