Empty Nest Moms

This is for general chat, if you are new to posting PLEASE make your first post in one of the topics below. Thanks!

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA†has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Embracing single life  (Read 185 times)

Offline Natasha

Embracing single life
« on: July 19, 2017, 09:51:17 PM »
I know that a lot of people feel that they constantly need to be in a relationship, but I have never been this way. I have always embraced being single. Does anyone else embrace it? (If you don't, that's okay, too.)

Empty Nest Moms

Embracing single life
« on: July 19, 2017, 09:51:17 PM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Embracing single life
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 10:45:23 AM »
You are wise!  I think marriage is over rated.   :13:

Offline haidyl

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 01:22:55 PM »
Well, I know a couple of people that have never looked at marriage as an achievement. I loved single life back in the day and it really took me a while to adapt to being accountable to someone for everything I did.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 01:22:55 PM »

Offline Natasha

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 11:48:16 PM »
It's not that I think marriage or relationships are overrated. I just think that they shouldn't be jumped into just because a person is tired of being single.

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 06:08:53 PM »
I think it's most important to be happy with yourself.  It doesn't matter whether you're enjoying singledom or you're blissfully paired up.  We're all bound to be in one state or the other more than once in our lives.  Might as well enjoy both and if you're happy with yourself, I imagine it will be easier.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 06:08:53 PM »

Offline Becki

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 05:00:29 PM »
Does anyone else here feel guilty that they are not more "torn up" about their child leaving home?  I am looking forward to being able to do things without worrying about what my daughter is doing.  I feel guilty about that but guess I shouldn't.  Anyone else feeling the same?

Offline CatMom

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2017, 12:49:20 PM »
I've been single now for some time now, and it's been wonderful. I'm quite comfortable with myself. I especially enjoy not having to explain to anyone that sometimes popcorn and wine is a respectable dinner.

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms