Empty Nest Moms

Author Topic: Shout Out!!!  (Read 779 times)

Offline Kidless

Shout Out!!!
« on: December 12, 2017, 07:11:48 AM »
Patting myself on the back here because it's working.  After 2 weeks of being low carb I have taken off 6.6 lbs.  I was so excited to see that on my scales and it's not as hard as I thought it would be. 

Empty Nest Moms

Shout Out!!!
« on: December 12, 2017, 07:11:48 AM »

Offline JustUs2

Re: Shout Out!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 11:31:33 PM »
Way to go Kidless!  That's a significant amount of weight to take off.  Feels great, doesn't it?  I'm proud of you for hanging in there.   :13:

This is the first healthy meal plan I've been on where I haven't felt hungry.  That makes a huge difference to me.

Offline Treasure

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 10:02:20 PM »
Wow, Kidless! That's amazing! Congratulations to you for sticking with it and seeing some seriously great results. That has to make it easier to stay inspired. I agree, JustUs2, I don't feel hungry either. I wasn't expecting that. I do have some serious carb-heavy cravings though.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 10:02:20 PM »

Offline Kidless

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2018, 06:33:49 AM »
Crackers.  It's crackers!!  I never thought I would miss crackers this bad.  We just had a fall off day and I ate my fill of crackers with cheese.  It's funny the things you find yourself missing.  I thought it would be sweets for me but nooooo!!  It's crackers. 

Offline Katie Ann

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 11:46:07 PM »
I thought it would be sweets for me but nooooo!!  It's crackers.
Do you think sweets aren't sending out the siren's call because there are plenty of low-carb alternatives?  I ask because I have a major sweet tooth, but I'm satisfied with the treats that fit the meal plan. The same just isn't true for the starchy items like pasta, potatoes, crackers, and bread. But boy oh boy do I need crackers with my chili and cornbread and potatoes with my stew.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 11:46:07 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms