Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ideas To Help Me Give Up The Diet Soda  (Read 1346 times)

Offline GrownChildMother

Ideas To Help Me Give Up The Diet Soda
« on: July 03, 2017, 11:16:09 PM »
I am so utterly addicted to Diet Dew it is shameful. Other than coffee, it is the only thing I ever drink and it is nothing for me to drink 6-8 cans a day. One might think that since it is diet, there is no worry of gaining weight by drinking it. This is not the case at all. About a year ago, i was able to give it up for around 3 months and I lost nearly 20 lbs. But, then I fell off the wagon and started drinking it again. I need to give it up for good this time. Does anyone have any ideas of what I can substitute it with that will make the transition easier?

Empty Nest Moms

Ideas To Help Me Give Up The Diet Soda
« on: July 03, 2017, 11:16:09 PM »

Offline Lyndish

Re: Ideas To Help Me Give Up The Diet Soda
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 10:19:37 AM »
I don't know. I had the same problem with coca cola, and the only way I've stopped it is to remind myself everytime I see a bottle that I mustn't. I have started drinking a lot more water though, which seems to help break the cycle. Could you swap it with water or fruit juice?

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 11:49:18 AM »
Mine was Pepsi... oh man,  love the stuff.  I cut back down down down because of calories, till I was drinking the stuff that tasted like rust water.. lol   All I can say is good luck to you!!!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 11:49:18 AM »

Offline GrownChildMother

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 10:40:18 PM »
The only drinks I really like almost as much as diet Dew are these flavored waters called Sparkling Ice in black raspberry flavor. They are soooo delicious. But mercy, they are much more expensive than diet soda.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 08:12:53 AM »
Cheesh, no kidding... more expensive.   Well it's the fizz you like so that is what to look for.  Maybe another kind that is more reasonable.  Maybe like Aldi's or Big Lots?

Offline Natasha

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 11:54:47 AM »
Well for starters, you should try to slowly ween yourself off of it. Limit how many you drink a day or even a week. When you have the cravings for the soda drink something else like water or even tea.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2017, 11:54:47 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms