Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Missing the furball...  (Read 5338 times)

Offline nvgt16

Re: Missing the furball...
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2017, 03:56:45 PM »
So that's like up here. My friend actually had some water in her house and she's in Sun City Center?! I've never heard of that happening, definitely not up here! I definitely will want a more move in ready house. I'm looking for a lot less yardwork and house repair! I've seen some new construction homes which sounds very interesting to me. I'm also curious about these 55+ places where you pay an HOA and they have the pools and activities to do. Not sure if that's for me although I would definitely love to have a pool and jacuzzi that I don't have to maintain! Oh my gosh, it would be awesome to have more friends in Florida! My Great Aunt used to live in Venice and we had great friends who lived in Sarasota. I definitely don't want to be near water due to alligators. I'm thinking of selling my kayaks before I come to Florida...I figure that all bodies of water have alligators! Thanks for your help..I really appreciate it! I just received a package today from my friend in Florida!!!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2017, 03:56:45 PM »

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2017, 09:26:39 AM »
Sounds like one of those 55+ places might not be to bad, you could certainly meet a lot of new people. Like most though you would want to check out the HOA fees as some might be higher then others, depending on the amenities they offer, but does sound interesting and worth checking out. We do have gators but really not as abundant as some seem to think (but if  you live on mostly fresh water you do need to keep an eye out). :)

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2017, 09:40:04 AM »
Hi, thanks for the info! I'm hoping that I can get into a house really quickly, like within a month. I'd prefer new construction, figuring that they would have the best "hurricane" proof homes. That's good to know about alligators! I guess I'll keep my kayaks. My friend also suggested that I keep some of my lawn furniture to use in a lanai or Florida room. I'm trying to balance what I need and the cost of having to hire a moving company. I think it will be better for me to use a moving company instead of me trying to pack pods all by myself. I wish I could leave right now and not have to worry about getting a job! I'll have to talk with Mary sometime too!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2017, 09:40:04 AM »

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2017, 09:22:20 AM »
I'm thinking it might be better for/on you to get a moving company. That's a long move and a lot to pack up. How long will it take to get your teaching credentials here in Fl.? I know you're anxious for the move to take place. :) (that's a good thing!)  :13:

Maryb is trying to get a new internet provider. She had Comcast but she canceled with them (they let her out of contract early) since they still were back up and running and didn't know when. She's checking with some others today and hopefully will find someone that has a decent speed and doesn't charge a high price for it!

She's been using her phone data and you how hard it is to use the internet on one of those. Hopefully she will be back here soon and update us.

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2017, 11:06:44 AM »
Hopefully not long, it's just the money that's slowing it down on my part..I have college transcripts ready to go. I might see if I can send them now anyways. I've seen quite a few job openings, just can't apply until I am in the process of getting my certifications. I would love to just get internet down there. I'm in the same situation here using my cell phone internet at home and it hasn't been very pleasant but I love saving the money! Back to class..

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2017, 06:27:11 PM »
Hi, I am now one step closer to getting to FLORIDA!! I'm just waiting for FLDOE to approve all 3 of my teacher certifications then I can apply to the job openings that are available right now!! But, I have AWESOME news!!. As I was finishing up my yard sale yesterday, a car pulled up right next to me so I figured it was just another person who wanted some stuff. I looked at the driver and I honestly thought to myself that looks like my son but it would be impossible because he was visiting his dad in Tennessee. Then the guy gets out of his car and IT'S MY SON!!!! I was totally speechless! He drove up from Tennessee to surprise me and he certainly did! About an hour before we were talking on the phone together too and he said that he was running errands in Tennessee but he was actually in Connecticut!! I haven't seen him since January 2015! So he's here until the weekend and with him here, it's actually allowed me to let go of our house in RI and move to Florida! I'm just so shocked but extremely happy!  :banana:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2017, 06:27:11 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms