PETS! > Our "Precious" Pets who have passed on

Missing the furball...

(1/5) > >>

Lyndish:
He was a gorgeous, huge, tomcat who had been with us through thick and thin for years. He protected our garden from other cats and was very popular with the neighbours, who he would visit (and demand food from) on a regular basis.

They've finally sent the proof for his headstone through, and it brings it all back. It may sound odd to people who don't own pets, but it feels like we lost a family member. Putting a stone in the backyard for him seems like the least we can do. It's just not the same without him, even though it has been a year.

MaryB:
Oh Lyndish, my sympathy dear friend.  I do understand.  I hurt because I have loved ones (pets) that I had to leave in other states and it hurts so bad.  I'm glad your furbaby is there...  Big hugs dear... 

nvgt16:
My precious, beautiful, kind, fluffy, and handsome kitty, Legolas passed away this past Monday morning and my heart is forever broken.  :( My daughter and I had to put him to sleep due to heart disease and blood clots in both legs. His sister, Tiggy as well as Angel and Bella are definitely missing him too but this morning they have finally started to eat.

Jeanine:
So sorry Neale about your little kitty. I know it must be hard and I know the others do miss him! Glad to hear they have started eating again. How old was he? It's so hard to lose one of our furbabies, they are like family to us.

:hugs:

MaryB:
I am so sorry Neale...  so so sorry..  my heart goes out to you..  it's the hardest thing to go thru with our furbabies...   so so sorry 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version