Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: What I've learned  (Read 2336 times)

Offline MaryB

What I've learned
« on: June 15, 2017, 04:27:15 PM »
It took me to this mature age to realize, learn, you cannot make anyone love you.  All you do by trying so hard is attract users that want a servant (as my friend said here in another post), not a friend, not love. 
I have learned that a lot of people do not respect nice people, givers. 
I've learned that a lot of people treat nice people, givers, like they are dumb.
I've learned that you cannot judge a marriage by how many years a couple has been together.  I have learned that when  a marriage splits after many years, it came about by a lot of thought, not on a whim.
I have learned that being alone is not as bad as living with a nagging mate.
I have learned there is morning people and nite people and you cannot change one into another...lol
I have learned that sometimes you can do everything right, and still have things come out all wrong.
I have learned there is no warranty with how your children will come out.
I have learned that no matter how old I get, I will always miss my parents.
I have learned that marriage is not for everyone.
What has your years, on this earth, taught you?

Empty Nest Moms

What I've learned
« on: June 15, 2017, 04:27:15 PM »

Offline Bev1960

• Retired at Last!
Re: What I've learned
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 03:20:49 PM »
Well that is a lot there that you have learned Maryb! I think I have learned that you just need to be able to take care of you and yours. That as you get older you realize that a lot of 'things' you thought important when  your were younger, aren't anymore. Just try to be nice to others and hope they will be nice to  you, if not, then check them off your list and don't worry about them! Material things just aren't that important to being happy.

We try to always be there for our kids and family and help if we can but have learned that sometimes they need to figure out some things on their own (as hard as that is on us!).

I know there is a lot more that I will come up with later!

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 10:20:50 PM »
Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.  Both of our kids are doing great and I couldn't be happier for them.  But, it sure is quiet.  Just like I always wished for in the past.  It was glorious for about three days.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 10:20:50 PM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 10:30:42 PM »
 :039:  Hello Quiet Abode, and welcome to the family!

Yes, it is a new chapter in your life isnt it..  I sure do understand

Offline Indiana

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 11:31:45 AM »
I have learned that if you want to be a nice person in this world, you have to have a hard edge. You have to keep your guard up and constantly protect yourself from  most anyone else.

Offline Blaire

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 05:45:16 AM »
I  have learned that you cannot stand on your head in enough different ways to make people like you. It's their battle with themselves and not with you.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2017, 05:45:16 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms