Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Divorce from Hell.  (Read 2730 times)

Offline Maria

The Divorce from Hell.
« on: June 06, 2017, 02:39:48 AM »
After all of the years of emotional abuse, I finally said, ENOUGH. He wanted to do our own divorce
because lawyers would drain us financially.  He drew up an agreement and the lawyer that I took it
to, said it was a great agreement. So, we proceeded.
   Then he met a CON Woman, he thinks she has a couple billion dollars that were willed to her,
the man's brothers contested and her hip is about to come in. Our divorce was final this past
August, he married her Thanksgiving Day. From that day forward, he just stopped paying
for everything.
   He lost all the rental property which paid all of his bills, it was to be sold on courthouse steps,
but he declared bankruptcy that morning to stop the sale. Sadly, my name is on every note for all
that is owned.
    I am waiting to hear from attorney sometime, this week. The EX continued collecting the rent
but didn't pay anything. She keeps telling him that her money is coming while they spend all of his.
   It's put a huge hole in my kids and my relationship. Daughter doesn't want to talk about it, son is

just burnt up angry. So, I can't talk to them. I just keep wondering if I will ever have a happy story
to tell.  I was sure, that  when I retired June '16.that I was going to get to do things, go on trips. \
[/size]Don't have the money to do right now, [/size]and may not ever.
[/size]    Court case was April 27th. But he waited until 26th., to get an attorney, so she got it delayed
[/size]till May 27th. Then my attorney had an issue, so it got postponed until June 8th. And then my attorney
[/size]had another issue and so it got postponed until 24th.
[/size]    It's been a year since I retired and my life has been a living hell, while they go out and buy a new
[/size]truck, horses, a covered wagon, pays her daughter's rent, paid for her daughter's attorney to try to get
[/size]her kids back...I'm just losing hope.
     I jut wonder if I should not have issued the ultimatum...I'd still have to deal with him, but I'd be sure of having

[/size]a roof over my head. The house isn't the only thing I was supposed to get, I was supposed to get 1,000 a month.

It's the hardest at night. That's why I'm here typing at 2:39 AM.

[/size]CHEERS!

[/size]
[/size]   

Offline GrownChildMother

Re: The Divorce from Hell.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 07:35:11 AM »
I'm so sorry Maria! I had a horrible divorce experience many years ago. My ex would run me to court for ridiculous reasons and then not show up so I would have unnecessary attorney fees to pay. But, once it was finally over, I truly felt stronger and so relieved. I pray things get better for you so you can breathe again.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 07:35:11 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 10:14:04 AM »
Maria,  :big hug smiley sign: ,  he did not play fair or treat you like a human being when he was married to you so there is no surprise he is being a jerk now.  That is what has kept me here all these years.  I hope to God you can support yourself.  If you can, then breaking free from him would be the peace you deserve.  If not, everything would have t be done thru court because you cannot believe a word he says or trust him as far as you can see him, and now that he has a woman looking out for HER own interests you are sunk.  I am so so sorry..  these characters need what they have dished out but from what I see they never pay for their wrong doings..  My heart is with you and sunk reading this.  I had hoped you got out and was peaceful now.. 
GrownChildMother is one of the lucky ones that did make it out after a few years of her life lost...  good for you dear!   :big hug smiley sign:

Offline Natasha

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 04:30:18 PM »
Maria, I'm so sorry about your situation. Try to just take  a couple of days to yourself and get all your worries off of your mind. After a couple of days, reevaluate your situation and make a list of things that you can fix at the moment and start working on that. Don't worry about the things that are out of your control right now.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 04:30:18 PM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2017, 04:43:59 PM »
Hi Natasha!   :039:   Welcome to the family!
Great advise there! 
 :13:

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2017, 02:59:26 PM »
Oh Maria, you do sound like  you have been through the ringer! But as Maryb said, he was a jerk before why would he change now? If you don't mind when you have time and feel like 'talking' give us an update. I just hope things have settled some for you and you can start to enjoy your retirement. Best to just get him out of your system and not give him another thought. Sounds like he will be in for a rude awakening sooner or later with the other lady.

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2017, 08:14:00 PM »
I'm late in replying but my goodness Maria, you are so strong to deal with all that chaos and hoopla. None of it is your doing and yet, you're trying so hard to keep it all together.  I know you've mentioned an attorney, but can you get some cheap/free help from a legal aid group near you just to save a little money?  It's worth a shot. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2017, 08:14:00 PM »

Offline Kidless

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2017, 06:27:53 AM »
We need an update Maria.  Let us know you are doing O.K. This may not be the appropriate place for this advice but I always believed a woman should have a secret account or stash of cash for her own personal use.  It would be like an insurance policy.  For some of us, it's too late for that but it never hurts to start. 

Offline CorrieM

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2017, 07:22:28 PM »
Oh goodness Maria, such a mess it turned out to be for you. I hope you are doing much better now and things are starting to turn for the good? Do update us on how you are doing and take care of yourself.

:big hug smiley sign:

Offline aloneagain

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2017, 03:44:35 PM »
Hi Maria, I'm just checking back in here after several months. How are you doing? Sounds like you had a hard time of it with your divorce, so sorry to hear that. Mine just became final a couple months ago. Last I was here we had been separated for a good while but think it was over long before that. We just kind of hung together until the last child got out of school.

Luckily it went fair since we didn't have that much anyway so not a lot to argue over. Hope you have moved on with your life and are happy now? Took me a while but I am starting to go out a bit (not dating) with friends etc. just to keep busy. Still working and will for a good while, almost ready to retire but not just yet.

Offline Becki

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 03:23:08 PM »
I feel for you!  I went through a divorce from hell as well and they just think that they can stop doing anything for your family.   I hope that your divorce is final now so that you can move on.  Document all the dates and write the credit bureaus with denial of all debts related to the divorce.  If the creditors don't reply within 30 days, credit bureaus will remove it.  Start building your own totally independent life.  Good luck!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 03:23:08 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms