Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cramps in the hip joint???  (Read 879 times)

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Cramps in the hip joint???
« on: June 29, 2017, 07:30:49 AM »
Wasn't sure just where to put this so settled here.  :017:  Just curious to see if anyone else has had this problem.

When ever I sleep at night and turn over on my right side I always draw my knee up, well a few different times over the last month or so it seems to want to 'lock up' so would lay over quickly and straighten it out and it would go away after a few minutes. It actually felt more like a cramp but it was in the hip joint area around the thigh.

Well Monday morning I went to just lay over on my back from my left side and the darn thing did it again but this time it didn't let up. Took me nearly 30 minutes just to get to the side of the bed to get up! Managed to get to the door literally dragging my leg (felt like Chester from Gunsmoke if anyone remembers that one). Hubby was watching TV and came to my rescue.

It eventually got better by Tuesday night but until then I was pretty much laid up. Was going to go to the doctor but thought I would get through this and if it does it again will probably make an appointment.

But as I mentioned was just curious if anyone else has every run into something like this. I'm scared to death it will do it again and I might be out somewhere shopping etc. It was kind of weird that way it did it.

(I've been on a bad roll lately but won't go into it all now)  :-\

Empty Nest Moms

Cramps in the hip joint???
« on: June 29, 2017, 07:30:49 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Cramps in the hip joint???
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 07:34:15 AM »
Maybe try stretching exercises..  It sounds to me like your muscles are tightening up?  Maybe low on potassium?  Do you take fluid pills?

Offline Bev1960

• Retired at Last!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 02:25:40 PM »
Sorry to hear of your problems Jeanine. If this is actually coming from the 'joint' it could be something like Bursitis or maybe even Arthritis. I would say if it does happen again to go see a doctor to make sure. Could be something treatable. I know it must be annoying not knowing exactly when it will happen. Hang in there and keep us posted! 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 02:25:40 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms