Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Downsizing  (Read 28726 times)

Offline nvgt16

Re: Downsizing
« Reply #210 on: November 15, 2017, 08:42:21 PM »
Well, I think it came down to the fact that there was no reason to stay with none of my kids around and a not so great part time job and a huge mortgage...also kind of planning on how to make my life simpler as I got older. Tomorrow I'll be finishing up all of the paperwork for my job. Now to only find the right buyer for my RI house, ASAP.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #210 on: November 15, 2017, 08:42:21 PM »

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #211 on: November 16, 2017, 07:40:18 AM »
Hi Neale, sounds like  you have made some good decisions for yourself and think you will be happy down here in Fl. Did you say you need to find the right buyer for your home? Did something happen to the contract you already had? Hope not but if so I'm sure your realtor will find another one very soon. Once that is all settled I'm sure you will feel relieved!

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #212 on: November 16, 2017, 07:49:37 AM »
My house will be going back up for sale in a few days. The couple never wanted to negotiate and with some things that need to get done, they still aren't so seeing that I don't have the money to fix them right away, we're going to put it back up in a day or two as a cash sale for now. I had already dropped the price of my house by $10,000, so I'm not going to lose any more money. I actually feel a bit less stressed with the couple out of the picture. I'm very grateful to be staying rent free and my income will be doubled so I should be okay for awhile. I just want it all over and buy my new home so I should then be totally settled.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #212 on: November 16, 2017, 07:49:37 AM »

Offline nvgt16

« Reply #213 on: February 20, 2018, 02:45:12 PM »
Well, after several extended months of living at my friend's house, I finally have a closing date for both of my houses, February 28th!!! Just hope the rest of this journey goes much smoother than the adventure has been since mid November when I drove down to Florida. I've scheduled the movers to come this Saturday to my house to pick up my things and then delivery will hopefully be March 1st, next week..day after closing. Any thoughts on the moving please pass on. My RI realtor will be at my house supervising the move from there. I so need a vacation but will be so glad to get my cats and myself in our own house very soon.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #213 on: February 20, 2018, 02:45:12 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms