Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I Miss Myself  (Read 1529 times)

Offline GrownChildMother

I Miss Myself
« on: May 20, 2017, 07:41:30 AM »
I know that sounds a bit odd, but I really do. I really do miss the younger, healthier person I used to be. I was one of those gals who thought she was Super Woman. I could work 2 jobs, take care of the house, be a good mom to my kids and still manage to find time to enjoy life. Now, with all the health issues I am dealing with, I do well to finish a few simple tasks a day. I'd give anything if I could be miraculously healed so I could be the old me again.

Empty Nest Moms

I Miss Myself
« on: May 20, 2017, 07:41:30 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: I Miss Myself
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 08:53:35 AM »
Oh yes, to turn back time!  Oh sometimes I sit and think how far back would I have to go to change this route I'm on..  haha   I feel for you.  Health problems are a snot!  I wish you'd feel better too..   :big hug smiley sign:

Offline cherie

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 03:55:18 AM »
I do relate to what you say @GrownChildMother and I wish you well in the endeavour to get back to what you were. I'm also unable to do most things with ease but I guess this also comes with age?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 03:55:18 AM »

Offline GrownChildMother

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 11:10:04 AM »
A lot of it does come with age. But one thing that makes it tough for me is that I don't feel like I should feel as old and tired as I do. I mean, is 44 really THAT old? I find myself looking at people my age who are still able to work and do fun things to enjoy life and I long to be them.

Offline XandO

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 09:58:32 AM »
I feel for you, GCM. Being so young at forty-four and feeling this way is truly a great challenge, I can't even begin to imagine. All I can offer is my good wishes and my prayers for some possible recovery and relief for you. As I'm getting older, it's an inevitable fact that my physicality is deteriorating, I don't like it, but at least it can be rationalized as a normal part of life, your plight is different. I'm not giving any advice, because I truly can't be in your shoes, so, all I can offer is to say, God's Speed, God Bless, and we're here to talk to when needed.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 09:58:32 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms