Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Spending an anniversary apart  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Flower

Spending an anniversary apart
« on: May 03, 2017, 01:58:08 PM »
My husband and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary toward the end of this month. The only problem is that he has to travel for work and I have to be at home, so we won't be together. Does anyone have a suggestion for how we could celebrate our special day without actually being in the same place?

Offline MaryB

Re: Spending an anniversary apart
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 02:48:53 PM »
 :smileyholdingflower: How sweet Flower!!!  How many years is it?  Happy  Anniversary early! 
We dont celebrate so I dont have a clue... but I think it's outstanding that you do, and are even thinking of what to do when you are apart..  That's true love now!!! :cute group hug:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 02:48:53 PM »

Offline GrownChildMother

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 01:58:50 AM »
Aww, bless your heart! Maybe you could both have the same dinner together over a webcam. Talk to each other during dinner just like you would if you were together. I think as long as you can see each other and give each other some good conversation, it would still feel very special. Then have another special date night when he gets home.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 12:28:11 PM »
Oh man a web cam is excellent idea, GrownChildMother!!!
Flower, can you do that? 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 12:28:11 PM »

Offline Flower

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 07:41:32 PM »
Oh, that is a very good idea! We have apps on our phone for it, so I think it would work just fine! It's going to be tough to see him when we can't be together, but it just might make me feel better by the end of the dinner. I'm going to look for a recipe that we can both make ( he has an apartment where he's traveling) so that we have the same thing. A few candles and it just might feel like the real deal! Thanks, ladies! :)

Offline MaryB

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2017, 07:57:51 PM »
 :smileyholdingflower: you romantic woman you!!!!!    Hurrah for you!!!!    :13:

Offline Natasha

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 10:14:22 AM »
Skype or any other type of webcam app is always good. You could also celebrate early or late when you're both in the same place.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 10:14:22 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms