Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My little witch  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Kidless

My little witch
« on: April 28, 2017, 07:34:26 AM »

One of our neighbors stopped by the other day as we were sitting on the back deck.  Our female cat was camped out in one of the deck chairs.  I told our neighbor to push her out and have a seat.  He did.  She promptly stalked over behind me jumped up on the ledge and purposely pushed one of my plants off in the floor.  Little Witch.  She was letting me know how she felt about being pushed out of her chair.  We had to laugh.  She has her own little personality.  Anyone else have a little witch out there?

Empty Nest Moms

My little witch
« on: April 28, 2017, 07:34:26 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: My little witch
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 01:40:00 PM »
Oh that is to cute!!!  I feel for people that do not think animals have feelings and personalities..  They miss out so much! 
Is your kitty's name Princess?  lol 

Offline Lyndish

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 12:03:36 PM »
Cats really do have a distinct personality, don't they? Does yours forgive you when you go on holiday?

When she thinks I am ignoring her, my kitty will sit on my keyboard between me and the monitor. Since she's also in front of the camera, there's been a few video chats where there's suddenly a cat involved!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 12:03:36 PM »

Offline GrownChildMother

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 01:52:16 AM »
That is funny! I think cats often have this personality more than dogs. Our cat Luna is always very standoffish with everyone. You only pet her when she wants you to. Otherwise, she will strut off switching her tail if anyone just goes up to her and tries to give her attention.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 06:49:38 AM »
MaryB.  Her name should be princess but it's Shady.  She is solid black much like my avatar and has one little white tuff on her chest.  She definitely has an attitude.  Sounds like there are some others here that have princesses as well.  LOL!!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 06:49:38 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 12:19:59 PM »
haha yes, indeed..   and my princess is named Daisy!   :big hug smiley sign:

Offline Bev1960

• Retired at Last!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 03:52:36 PM »
That is so cute kidless! Yes, cats and dogs do have their own personalities for sure! It is such a joy to be blessed with a loving pet. They do end up almost like our children.  :smileycat: :smalldoggie:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 03:52:36 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms