Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: WWII Genre in Reading  (Read 919 times)

Offline SpotOn

WWII Genre in Reading
« on: April 24, 2017, 06:39:31 PM »
I'm an history buff with my favorite era of study being that of WWII. Recently, I purchased and am beginning to read a book about alternative outcomes to the winning of the war as set down by three distinguished historians. They proffer sixty-one different scenarios as to this happening, like, the early assassination or overthrow of Adolf Hitler, the likelihood of an American defeat against Japan if She had immediately followed up with a second strike on Pearl Harbor, etc. What are some of your thoughts on this topic?

Offline Kidless

Re: WWII Genre in Reading
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 04:14:14 PM »
I am not the history buff but my dad fought in the pacific theatre for 4 years.  I would not like to think about the US being defeated by Japan but would entertain some theories of the earlier demise of Adolf Hitler. I'm sure some of our Jewish friends would like to think on this one too.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 04:14:14 PM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 04:22:10 PM »
Yes it would be interesting.  To think that at any one point, a different decision could have sent history in a different direction.  You know that is scary too!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 04:22:10 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms