Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Nothing AT ALL in the bedroom  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Mom56

Nothing AT ALL in the bedroom
« on: April 15, 2017, 01:40:21 AM »

I'll make this question quick and then properly introduce myself and details later but I'd like a quick response if possible from any of you especially any dads on here. How do I 'talk' to dh without seeming to attack him about our 'love life' in the bedroom? He just doesn't seem to be connected to me emotionally. He has tried one of the 'enhancers'   and it worked a couple of times but he just doesn't seem to be interested at all. 21 yo son lived here with his girlfriend for a while but now they are renting a place of their own so it is just the two of us now.

Empty Nest Moms

Nothing AT ALL in the bedroom
« on: April 15, 2017, 01:40:21 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Nothing AT ALL in the bedroom
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 04:31:04 PM »
Hi 56!  Welcome to the forum   :cute group hug:

I hope someone here will have words of wisdom for you..  I'll be watching too.   :039:

Offline MomOf2Rugrats

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 05:54:16 PM »
I'm hoping for wise words here too! I have none. Other than just finally getting tired of being the only one to initiate. So, I finally just tell him. Sometimes, I have to write letters, so we both don't get defensive & I can get what I want to say out in the open. I hope someone comes along with some great advice!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 05:54:16 PM »

Offline Flower

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 01:36:43 PM »
This is a tough one because it really comes down to communication. If you feel that talking to him about it is going to make him uncomfortable or defensive, I would take MomOf2's suggestion and try writing a letter. I do think whether you talk to him or put it down on paper, it is essential that you stress to him that the reason this bothers you is because you love him and you want to be with him in every way. You also need to make it very clear that you know this is not his fault and he has no control over it.

Once you get to that point, you may want to suggest a trip to the doctor to be checked for that Low T condition. A little blue pill might have the two of you back in the saddle before you know it. Best of luck and please let us know how it turns out!

Offline GrownChildMother

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 02:02:08 AM »
I think the idea of writing him a letter is great. Leave him little love notes in places where he will easily find them. Tell him what you miss and be specific. It might help get him back in the mood right away.

Offline Marriedbutlonely

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 09:02:42 AM »
Hi Mom56........just catching up on some of the post and this one caught my eye! Have things improved any for you with hubby (in and out of the bedroom!).

I know I was having problems with feeling close to mine again, seemed we were getting far apart with not much in common any more. Got some good advise here and had a 'talk' with hubby. We have since started being happy again. It took some effort on both parts but we made ourselves start going out some, if just to eat or a movie, whatever. Kept it up so far and have found we do have some 'spark' left (yes there wasn't much 'there' either).

Anyway, was just wondering how you were doing. Hang in there and catch us up when you can.

P.S.....of course there has to be some effort on both of you to make this work. If one or the other just isn't interested, well then you need to do some serious thinking on where you want to go from there.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 09:02:42 AM »

Offline Elizabeth

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 03:47:34 PM »
How's it going Mom56 with your hubby? Have you managed to get some 'spark' back? Did you talk with him about how you feel and get things out in the open? Hope so and hope things are going good for the both of you!

That kind of thing can happen to a lot of couples that have been together for a long time. Some one has to get things out in the open and get the conversation going. Sometimes one or both of you have no idea that the other is feeling the same way until you start to talk.

:big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 03:47:34 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms