Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Saying a eulogy  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Flower

Saying a eulogy
« on: April 09, 2017, 09:50:28 AM »
One of my closest friends will be losing her mother in the next day or so. She had a massive stroke and they removed the ventilator on Friday in accordance with her legal wishes and the doctors don't expect her to make it too much longer. Her daughter and I have been friends since we were seven and she really wants her mother's life to be honored at the funeral. I feel like I should say something since I've known her for so many years, but I'm not a very good public speaker, especially during emotional situations. Have you ever said a eulogy before? How did you get through it?

Empty Nest Moms

Saying a eulogy
« on: April 09, 2017, 09:50:28 AM »

Offline MaryB

Re: Saying a eulogy
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 08:02:42 PM »
I have not, but if it were me I'd be looking for poem to read that fit the woman.  My sympathies.. 

Offline Flower

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 10:30:00 AM »
I have not, but if it were me I'd be looking for poem to read that fit the woman.  My sympathies..

A poem is a fantastic idea! Thanks so much for the suggestion! Thankfully, now that we have the world at our fingertips, I should be able to find just the right thing without going crazy.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 10:30:00 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 12:18:08 PM »
You're sure welcome.  I'm glad that helped..   :cute group hug:

Offline SpotOn

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 10:17:19 AM »
A fitting poem is an excellent idea for an eulogy. Also, might I add, if you can remember some fond or funny experience that you shared with this beloved woman, I'd also embellish that with a few kindly remarks as a way to express your true sympathy for her daughter. It sounds like a lot, but once you wade in, it will become natural and heartfelt. Good luck!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 10:17:19 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms