Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Is It Possible to Grieve for Something not Done?  (Read 1481 times)

Offline XandO

Is It Possible to Grieve for Something not Done?
« on: April 05, 2017, 04:34:35 PM »
I know that this topic may be a little strange, but I need to ask, is it possible to grieve for something that you didn't do in your life that you wish you had done? For instance, I'm aggrieved that I didn't immediately go to college after high school, I went ten years later. Does this qualify? Can you grieve for things not done?

Empty Nest Moms

Is It Possible to Grieve for Something not Done?
« on: April 05, 2017, 04:34:35 PM »

Offline Lyndish

Re: Is It Possible to Grieve for Something not Done?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 02:12:18 AM »
Yes, it is possible to grieve for things you haven't done. After the loss of a family member I grieved all the things I hadn't done with him, and could have.

I think it is natural to look back at the 'road not taken' with some regret and wistfulness. The problem is that you never know what would have happened, and it's easy to assume it would have been better, but not necessarily correct. 

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 06:56:54 AM »

Whenever I look back with regrets this pops into my head: "God has/had a plan, it will be OK."  Everything that happens in our lives has a purpose so just know it turns out alright!!

On a lighter note, I was in the thrift store earlier this week and two young women were trying on 3" stilettos that were covered in bling.  They couldn't decided whether or not to buy them.  I looked at them and said "buy the shoes, you will be older one day and wish you had."  They bought the shoes.  :)

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 06:56:54 AM »

Offline Jessalyn

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 10:48:10 AM »
I think this is totally normal. After my sister passed away unexpectedly, I grieved over the fact that I had not spent more time with her. Of course we lived an hour away from each other and we both had so much going on that it was hard to get together. But still, I wish I had made an effort to see her more.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 10:48:10 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms