Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My Niece was Murdered  (Read 2354 times)

Offline SpotOn

My Niece was Murdered
« on: March 31, 2017, 03:33:24 PM »
My niece was murdered in 1981 while walking with her friend to this girl's home. She was beset by the neighborhood bully, who was an adult, who had been in trouble with the law most of his life, he was a bad seed. Even though it has been many years, decades even, I still grieve for my little fifteen year old niece. The man was found guilty and served prison time before hanging himself while there. This year, she would have been fifty-one years old. Rest in peace my dear angel. Your uncle prays for you daily. I haven't forgotten you.

Empty Nest Moms

My Niece was Murdered
« on: March 31, 2017, 03:33:24 PM »

Offline MomOf2Rugrats

Re: My Niece was Murdered
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 04:39:12 PM »
I am so sorry for your loss.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 05:51:27 AM »

Oh!!  I am so sorry SpotOn.  Those are the things that we can never forget.  Just know that your little niece is doing fine now and you will see her again some day.  She is blessed to have such a loving uncle. 
 :big hug smiley sign:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 05:51:27 AM »

Offline Jessalyn

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 07:24:58 PM »
I am so very sorry, SpotOn. The loss of a family member is always painful, but an unexpected, pointless loss like that is even more horrible. It may sound awful, but I personally am glad to hear that the murderer took his own life in prison. At least there was no chance of him ever getting released and taking the life of another innocent child. However, I know that did not ease your pain.

Offline Natasha

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2017, 05:06:33 PM »
Wow, I am so sorry that this happened to you and your family. Even though these type of loses tend to always hurt, I hope that it becomes easier for you to bare.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 05:17:11 PM »
How awful!  I'm so sorry SpotOn!  No words........ :(

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2017, 05:17:11 PM »

Offline cherie

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 01:45:59 PM »
I am so sorry SpotOn. It must be the worst feeling ever when you begin to picture what she'd have been now and how much she'd have achieved. You'll see her someday.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 01:45:59 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms