Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Should Menopause Ever Hurt?  (Read 2126 times)

Offline Jessalyn

Should Menopause Ever Hurt?
« on: March 25, 2017, 07:57:49 PM »
I am at the age that menopause could begin at any time. Recently my periods have been more painful than ever and at times have me doubled over because the pain is so bad. Does this sometimes happen when menopause begins or should I see a Dr about this?

Empty Nest Moms

Should Menopause Ever Hurt?
« on: March 25, 2017, 07:57:49 PM »

Offline Tamin

Re: Should Menopause Ever Hurt?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 06:35:32 AM »

I found that menopause affects everyone differently.  I would skip several months and then have an extremely heavy painful period.  Check with your doctor to see if this is normal for you.  It's always good to know. 

Offline Micky

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 05:07:05 AM »
I'd check with your doctor but it can be normal.

I had awful cold sweats and cramps, but it turned out that was normal for me. I just had to weather it out with hot water bottles and chocolate cake. Ummm...doctor-approved chocolate cake!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 05:07:05 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 05:23:05 AM »
Oh man!!!  Your doctor approved chocolate cake!!!   I must have him!!!   :banana:   That's my kind of doctor!!!    :13:

Offline Jessalyn

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 07:27:50 PM »
I have an appointment with my family doctor on Monday about some other health issues I am having. I am going to mention this to her and see if she will refer me to a gynecologist. I have put off getting a pap checkup for years now. Guess I am going to have to tough it out and have it done.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 07:27:50 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms