Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I have the Urge!!  (Read 5095 times)

Offline MaryB

Re: I have the Urge!!
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2017, 04:51:59 PM »
Thanks Elizabeth!   :cute group hug:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2017, 04:51:59 PM »

Offline Kidless

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2017, 05:27:20 AM »

Oh MaryB.  I'm so glad your plants are doing well.  Since my last post I have added 4 pepper plants, basil, cilantro and bee balm.  I love going out and cutting fresh cilantro for my salsa.  My flowers are also doing well.  I never liked geraniums before but they seem to love this climate and the red color is beautiful. 
 :13:

Offline MaryB

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2017, 05:14:03 PM »
That's wonderful.  I have been freezing oregano here, and picking 2 or 3 jalapeno's every couple of days.  My peppers are growing fast it seems but I have lost two tomato plants to blight.  I have never had trouble with tomato plants like here.  Last year they didnt do well either.  The cucumbers are really taking off but no flowers yet..  Ahhh I have always loved geraniums!  Well I love all flowers as long as they dont have points to hurt my girls..   It's hot here now so if you dont water faithfully they burn up quick. 
Happy Planting!!!! :tinypinkflowers:

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2017, 05:14:03 PM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2017, 02:56:48 PM »
Oh my gosh I went to the vegetable garden class today, and boy how much I learned!   My flowers all do well but my veggies have been a mess and here it is not that they are not getting pollinated, like I thought, but the heat that made the buds drop.  I am planting all wrong for this heat.  It was 3 hours (then an extra half hour for break) and I would love to sit thru it again and catch what I missed this time because it was so fast paced I know I missed a bunch..

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2017, 11:36:59 PM »
I certainly miss my garden too. I just don't have the time it takes to tend to one. I've been trying to weed my flower beds but they still look horrible.

Offline Quiet Abode

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2017, 08:35:08 PM »
Oh my gosh I went to the vegetable garden class today, and boy how much I learned!   My flowers all do well but my veggies have been a mess and here it is not that they are not getting pollinated, like I thought, but the heat that made the buds drop.  I am planting all wrong for this heat.  It was 3 hours (then an extra half hour for break) and I would love to sit thru it again and catch what I missed this time because it was so fast paced I know I missed a bunch..
Oh shoot, I should have asked you if you had flowers or anything else that was growing well.  I'm glad to hear that your pollinators are fulfilling their role too!   :rofl:

Are you going to plant a fall garden?  It isn't too late.  What USDA zone do you reside in?  I'm in zone 7a, so I understand about the terrible heat.  I still have veggies coming  in but if I don't grab them while they're small, their skin is too tough.  It's especially true for my tomatoes.  The heat causes all sorts of issues.  It sounds like you learned a lot and had fun in your gardening class.  Do you all meet weekly? 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2017, 08:35:08 PM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2017, 02:22:58 PM »
Hi QA   :039:
It was great, and I did learn a lot.  It was $5 and a 3 hour class.  I think they do it once a year.
I think we are 9B zone.  Pretty sure, but I'd have to look it up to be positive. 
I do plan on putting in some veggies again, this time when I'm suppose to!  lol
This is hot now..   I dont care where you live it seems the last couple of weeks of August are hot everywhere! 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2017, 02:22:58 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms