Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

Island

Views: 1823
By: Jeanine
Mimi 1 2015

Views: 1712
By: MaryB
Hubby and I

Views: 1399
By: Jeanine
Abbey

Views: 1904
By: wnybab

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Being with family  (Read 2664 times)

Offline amsmomm

Being with family
« on: March 18, 2017, 05:39:34 PM »
My mom does things with her sisters often, at least once a week. I think it is great that they do a lot together. Do you do more with your siblings now that your kids are gone?

Empty Nest Moms

Being with family
« on: March 18, 2017, 05:39:34 PM »

Offline Tamin

Re: Being with family
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2017, 07:22:36 AM »

I would like to do things with my siblings but with my daughter and grandchildren living with me, there's hardly any time.  I also still work.  Maybe one day......

Offline MaryB

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 12:27:16 PM »
I had a surprise with my husband's retirement, and by that I mean he does not let me leave his side.  There are no girlfriend's lunches or he comes too..  lol  Not sure if this will continue or what

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 12:27:16 PM »

Offline SpotOn

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 11:11:59 AM »
My mom does things with her sisters often, at least once a week. I think it is great that they do a lot together. Do you do more with your siblings now that your kids are gone?

It is, indeed, great that your mom does this. Unfortunately, as for me, my siblings live hundreds of miles away, so, routine meetings for lunch, and such, are out of the question.

Offline Lyndish

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 03:38:43 AM »
We don't, but then DH's siblings all live abroad and tend to forget about him (this has gone on for years) and I don't have any. We are reaching out make new friends though.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 03:38:43 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms