Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Getting out of the house?  (Read 2290 times)

Offline Lyndish

Getting out of the house?
« on: March 11, 2017, 04:13:09 AM »
I mean, with them gone, and a bit more space in the house and time on my hands, it seems like a great time to take up something completely new: Set up a sewing room, take up a craft, get pets or whatever.

But how do you get the energy to do something new, because sometimes it is so tempting to just sit around and be lonely? There are so many memories here.

Empty Nest Moms

Getting out of the house?
« on: March 11, 2017, 04:13:09 AM »

Offline Carla

Re: Getting out of the house?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 04:33:42 PM »
Well sometimes it doesn't hurt to just do 'nothing' but hang out in the house. But! don't let it go on for to long, just not good for you. There have been times that I have had to make myself go out if just to the store to shop a bit. I did join a craft class for a while with a friend and that was fun. So just make yourself 'go' if but for a short trip somewhere. It kind of gets you in the mood.

Offline Kidless

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 07:40:14 AM »

I agree Carla.  Staying home for a few days is wonderful but don't let it go on for too long.  We all need human interaction!!  Get out after a few days and do something.  Go shopping or join a book club at the library.  There are tons of things to do out there.  You just have to find them.  Lets us know what you choose. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 07:40:14 AM »

Offline SpotOn

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 10:13:57 AM »
I can't agree more with these gems of wisdom here! When the nest gets empty, and we have too much time on our hands, even if we have to force ourselves, get going and get out! Take a walk, write an article, do some gardening, just, get out and be active.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 10:13:57 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms