Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Empty Nest Books  (Read 995 times)

Offline MomOf2Rugrats

Empty Nest Books
« on: February 27, 2017, 01:14:38 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has read books on the topic of empty nest. If so, are their ones you've liked more than others? And are there books on this topic, that you would not recommend spending the money/time on? Thanks!

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
Re: Empty Nest Books
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 03:05:15 PM »
Hi Momof2rugrats.....empty nest moms website does have a 'bookstore' you can check out (amazon) there are a lot of books dealing with empty nest and other issues. Not sure if you are subscribed to the newsletter or not but I try to add some there, especially newer ones. Some sell better then others, you might just want to take a look around.

http://www.emptynestmoms.com/book-store/

Hope things are going a little better for you?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 03:05:15 PM »

Offline MomOf2Rugrats

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 03:26:07 PM »
have you read any Jeanine?

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 04:29:14 PM »
I read the one below (hope the link comes out ok). It really just depends on the person reading them, I guess. Some will like them and think they are very helpful while others maybe not so much? I thought it was pretty good.

Chicken Soup for the Soul: Empty Nesters: 101 Stories about Surviving and Thriving When the Kids Leave Home">Chicken Soup for the Soul: Empty Nesters: 101 Stories about Surviving and Thriving When the Kids Leave Home

Offline nette

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 05:54:15 PM »
I just discovered the whole "Chicken Spup for the Soul" series and think they are quite nice. Enjoyed them and still do. I started with the Empty Nesters and felt a little bit "healed", at least I found myself in many stories. Would recommend them too.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 05:54:15 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms