Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hidden Figures  (Read 1092 times)

Offline XandO

Hidden Figures
« on: February 02, 2017, 12:08:36 PM »
Here I go again! My wife and I recently saw this film. It was terrific! It's about three black women working for NASA in the early 1960's Space Program and the bigotry they faced. No more details. Go see this movie and enjoy!

Offline amsmomm

Re: Hidden Figures
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 05:21:26 PM »
Ooh... sounds interesting. I was looking for something to watch tonight. I hadn't even heard about this movie. I do like movies that are based on true stories.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 05:21:26 PM »

Offline Stitcher

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 08:54:41 PM »
I've seen the ads for that. I think it's a very interesting part of history that should be told. It might give encouragement to people to enter that field that otherwise might not.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 08:54:41 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms