Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Sparks gone.....  (Read 5828 times)

Offline MaryB

Re: The Sparks gone.....
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 03:54:07 PM »
So glad to hear this. Baby steps.. as long as he is willing to meet you half way you will make it!

Offline Mom56

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2017, 09:42:03 PM »
It never occurred to me that dh may be feeling the same way as me so i should start a talk with "i feel we are in a rut.." but i've already tried the above suggestions and ideas from similar sites-lets DO THINGS- like going for walks after dinner (but he has arthritis in his kn, and simply does not like walking that's my suggestion- start a coversation with i feel. Also can you go on a vacation? Other topics have mentioned staycations are mini get aa; we went to Cosa Rica all incl ( our first real vacation after 19 years) i was hoping to reconnect and continue that close feeling when we returned to the winter in Toronto

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2017, 09:42:03 PM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2017, 01:16:57 AM »
Hi Mom56, and welcome to the forum! 
Please tell me, did the Cosa Rica vacation help?  I mean after you went home was it better between you and dear hubby?

Offline cherie

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2017, 03:48:13 PM »
I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't follow this from the start but it feels good to see that some progress is being made, albeit slowly. The spark goes away at some point in marriage but it is upon couples to be sincere and candid with each other when righting the wrongs. Keep going girl!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2017, 03:48:13 PM »

Offline Marriedbutlonely

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2017, 07:48:25 AM »
Oh my, didn't realize that it has been almost 6 months since I last posted! How is everyone doing with their "spark"? :) So far so good with us. We're still going out and doing things together. Well not all the time (don't want to over do it!) but we seem or at least I think so, to be enjoying each others company now. We're laughing a lot more.

I'm so glad I made that first post and got such a good response from others here. It really helped to 'kick start' things. Hope everyone else is doing ok. Would love to hear updates.  :039:

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2017, 10:27:52 AM »
Hi Married, glad you've checked back in with us. Always good to hear how our members are doing. :) Sounds like your marriage is going pretty good now, aren't  you glad you gave it another try? Also good to hear you got some nice support here on ENM's, that is what we are hear for after all.  :13:  Hope to keep seeing you around the forum from time to time!  :039:

Offline Katie Ann

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2017, 03:49:12 AM »
I love how supportive this forum is!  Marriedbutlonley, thanks for sharing your update.  I'm thrilled to hear that things  are working out.  Isn't it funny how most men need things spelled out?  They just don't seem to have the strong intuition like women do.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2017, 03:49:12 AM »

Offline Marriedbutlonely

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2017, 07:09:40 AM »
Thank  you ladies for your kind words. And yes, Katie Ann, it does seem like most men need a little talking to sometimes! But it does seem like we are on the right track now so things are looking pretty good.

Offline Indiana

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2017, 10:34:47 AM »
That's the pitfall of raising a family. So many years go by and you develop a commonality that centers on the children. What the attraction was in the first place gets put to the side and forgotten.

When the kids are gone, the commonality is gone and you have to look for what you had in common all those years ago. It's like starting all over in a way.

Offline LannieD

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2017, 02:50:25 PM »
Wat to go Marriedbutlonely! So glad you have worked things out with hubby. Some things do take a little work here and there and sounds like you're doing ok now. Of course I don't think any relationship is always 'perfect' but then maybe that is what keeps things from getting boring?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2017, 02:50:25 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms