Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Whistler by John Grisham  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Elizabeth

The Whistler by John Grisham
« on: January 16, 2017, 03:23:19 PM »
Has anyone read this one? I've read some of his in the past but it's been a long time. Saw this one the other day and almost got it. I know a lot his books go to 'movies' but still like to read them at times (just don't see the movie cause I'm usually disapointed).

Offline Janeb

Re: The Whistler by John Grisham
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 12:36:08 PM »
I just picked it up the other day but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I like his books. Will let you know how I liked it. (if you don't read it first!) :)

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 12:36:08 PM »

Offline amsmomm

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 07:54:35 PM »
I'm not a huge fan of him. My boyfriend is so I'll probably pick it up. I'm not a huge fan of books to movies either. I refuse to watch a movie if I haven't read the book first.

Offline MaryB

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 08:42:12 PM »
Awww that's a great practice!!! The books are always so much better than the movies!

Offline Bev1960

• Retired at Last!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 11:30:24 AM »
I'm kind of the opposite amsmom....if I have read the book I don't usually want to see the movie! As you said Maryb, the book is almost always better then the movie. I guess when you are reading it you have your own images in your mind so seeing in in film sometimes just doesn't measure up. :(

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 11:30:24 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms