Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

Our Picture Gallery!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Heavy Topic- Husband with roaming eyes!  (Read 5175 times)

Offline MaryB

Re: Heavy Topic- Husband with roaming eyes!
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2017, 12:31:32 PM »
Just went thru another visit from this woman that has caught my husband's eye.. I worried myself sick over it and it all went okay.  I'm glad she is leaving again.  He behaved himself more this time, but last nite he had odd behavior and was even giddy like, even singing and laughing along with the tv.. now if you knew him you'd know this is really odd behavior..   so my mind goes nuts with ideas..   I know she is coming back up alone, soon and so that thought played havoc on my mind all nite.  Shucks..  This all has just reminded me how God says not to worry.. most of what we worry about never comes to pass. 

Offline Jeanine

• Have faith, it WILL get better!
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2017, 01:39:31 PM »
You know you're right about our minds playing havoc on us sometimes. We get something stuck in our heads and most of the time it isn't near as bad as we think it is.  :dunno:  Maybe his 'odd' behavior was because he was glad she was going back?? Never can tell. Just try to keep your mind clear and enjoy her next visit and not worry so much.... You know there is always the possibility that he gets a kick out of thinking that you are 'jealous' after all these years. You just can't figure men out sometimes! (I think that is what they say about us too).  ;D

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2017, 01:39:31 PM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2017, 03:46:25 PM »
Thanks Jeanine.. no he is not like that.  He has always been like this but I thought as old as he is, he'd stopped this.. he is facing 70 for gosh sakes..   :dunno:    She came this time with her family but is coming back alone so I know it will be more nervous for me then...  especially if she stays here in my house.. maybe I'll put a bell around his ankle!   :(

Offline Lyndish

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2017, 06:07:11 AM »
Thanks Jeanine.. no he is not like that.  He has always been like this but I thought as old as he is, he'd stopped this.. he is facing 70 for gosh sakes..   :dunno:    She came this time with her family but is coming back alone so I know it will be more nervous for me then...  especially if she stays here in my house.. maybe I'll put a bell around his ankle!   :(
There is something I did wonder about. How is she taking his interest? I know a lot of young women who will try to be polite to the man's face if he is flirting but really don't like it, especially when there is an age gap. If she's brushing him off every time, then I don't think you have much to worry about from that angle.

In general though, I take it he's going to continue trying to stroke his ego at your expense which isn't a nice thing to do. How would he take it if a younger man started to pay attention to you?

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2017, 06:07:11 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2017, 03:22:07 PM »
naw, not a younger woman, she is just really built like a younger woman.
Middle age spread never touched her..  lol

Offline Maria

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2017, 02:52:52 AM »
Peter Pan Syndrome. (Google it)
Also narcissistic behavior. (Google that one)
While you are looking it up, if he is sleeping with other women, Google STDs. 
You DON'T want one of those.  And just having to go for testing will drive you
crazy thinking this might be the time.
I wish you the best. I was married for 36 years, had three heart attacks in 15 months
caused by stress, starting in 2014. Please don't let the stress get to you, like it did to me. 

Offline MaryB

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2017, 10:06:41 AM »
Maria,  :big hug smiley sign: ,  from one woman to another that knows..  thank you.   I hope you have peace now.  That's how I feel that I wont know peace as long as we're together.  Sometimes I think he is trying to give me a heart attack.

Kyle, thank you.  I feel like a real man would care about his wife and not disrespect her and hurt her.  I dont think you can really love someone and hurt them like that. 

I'm glad to have a place to talk, because it helps so much,  I dont plan on going anywhere though.  His days of drinking were violent but now it's verbal, and maybe a door or something takes his wrath, but I just retreat to my room a lot. 
Thank you for letting me vent.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2017, 10:06:41 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms