Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kitty with heart condition  (Read 1264 times)

Offline Lyndish

Kitty with heart condition
« on: December 17, 2016, 07:42:34 AM »
We adopted a stray kitten last year to keep us company and, truthfully, to stop the house feeling so empty. Sadly the vet has found a heart murmur, and all he can suggest is trying to keep her calm and hope she grows out of it.

She's a kitten.

How do you keep a kitten calm? We've managed to get her to stop climbing the curtains, but we can't just stop playing with her, and peaceful games for kittens are hard to find!

Empty Nest Moms

Kitty with heart condition
« on: December 17, 2016, 07:42:34 AM »

Offline Peyton45

Re: Kitty with heart condition
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 08:21:46 AM »
That is so true. We just adopted a kitten over the summer and he is crazy. I can't imagine trying to keep him from jetting around the house and playing hide-and-go-seek with us. Did the Vet give you any suggestions on what to do? You don't want to deprive the poor thing of it's playtime. That's what kittens are all about!

Offline Lyndish

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 03:51:23 AM »
I know. The vet can tell me to keep her calm, but I can't tell her not to climb the curtains, well, not and expect her to listen. Their only practical suggestion was something called Feliway, which is a scent diffuser that is supposed to ease stress in cats, but I'm not sure if it works.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 03:51:23 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms