Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A very close friend  (Read 1384 times)

Offline Peyton45

A very close friend
« on: December 11, 2016, 10:40:30 AM »
A friend of mine just recently passed away with Stage 4 Thymine cancer. He was diagnosed only a few months ago and this past Monday it finally took his life. He was an amazing man and today I have to go and say my goodbyes. It's so sad to think that only a few weeks ago he was fine and still running his business and now I'll never see him again. What scares me the most is that he was only 66 years old and he should have had many more years ahead of him.

Empty Nest Moms

A very close friend
« on: December 11, 2016, 10:40:30 AM »

Offline cherie

Re: A very close friend
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 10:53:54 PM »
It is never easy losing a close friend so I can only pray that you will be able to cope with his departure. At 66 years of age, he would have had many more years ahead of him. The best you can do is celebrate his life as you say your goodbye. I am really sorry for your loss.

Offline GrownChildMother

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 12:50:18 PM »
I'm so very sorry Peyton. Cancer is such a wicked, ruthless disease that creeps up on a person so suddenly. I pray for strength and comfort for you and the family of your dear friend.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 12:50:18 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms