Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Staying over  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Moonlight

Staying over
« on: November 21, 2016, 08:44:37 AM »
My friend is a single parent, and last weekend she came to stay over for a few days (my husband was away for work). We had fun bonding time, and she seemed more relaxed than usual as she talked about her problems and what I could do to help her.

Empty Nest Moms

Staying over
« on: November 21, 2016, 08:44:37 AM »

Offline Lyndish

Re: Staying over
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 04:31:28 AM »
So glad to hear you both had a good time, and good on you for being supportive to your friend. Being a single parent must be very difficult. If you both enjoyed yourselves, is there any chance of doing it again or making it a regular thing? 

Offline SpotOn

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 09:06:29 PM »
So nice of you to reach out and help someone, who I assume, really appreciated your time and support. I'm sure that this single parent would return the favor if you ever needed a listening ear or dose of encouragement. There should be more people like you. 

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 09:06:29 PM »

Offline Flower

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 01:35:01 PM »
I couldn't imagine being a single parent and I'm sure your friend really appreciated the bonding time with you. It's so important for us to have time with our friends and that probably goes double for a single parent.

Offline Natasha

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 09:02:08 AM »
Single parents sometimes seem to be made of steel. They have so much to do on their own and I applaud them, whether they are a single parent mom or dad. Glad your friend seems to be content.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 09:02:08 AM »

Offline MaryB

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 05:05:48 PM »
We always need our girlfriends.  That bonding was a great time for you both

Offline Natasha

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2017, 10:59:49 PM »
I think people forget that not only kids should enjoy sleepovers. I remember right after a friend of mine had a baby, her and her daughter came to my house and stayed over and I genuinely enjoyed it. I'm sure that your friend is thankful your in her life and is probably looking forward to the next time that y'all can have another sleepover.

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms