Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Chewing objects  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Scatter

Chewing objects
« on: November 17, 2016, 08:34:58 AM »
What are your tricks to help stop the pets chewing items around the house? My neighbor's dog really likes to do this. As much as we all love him, we are getting annoyed lately.

Empty Nest Moms

Chewing objects
« on: November 17, 2016, 08:34:58 AM »

Offline Kim

Re: Chewing objects
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 07:09:14 AM »
Have you tried getting him a rawhide of his very own to chew on?  There is also a spray you can purchase at any pet store that is supposed to stop a pet from chewing.  Even a little hot pepper may do the trick. 

Offline Scatter

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 07:35:33 AM »
Have you tried getting him a rawhide of his very own to chew on?  There is also a spray you can purchase at any pet store that is supposed to stop a pet from chewing.  Even a little hot pepper may do the trick. 
My neighbor said she tried rawhide once, but the dog seemed allergic to it, so she stopped. We haven't tried another brand or type yet, though. I used to think that the sprays would bring a strange smell around the house, but looks like even citrus can work. We will definitely try that, thank you!

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 07:35:33 AM »

Offline Stitcher

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 12:27:03 PM »
My dog used to do this until I stopped leaving things in the yard. There are sticks and twigs he can chew on, he doesn't need my shoes.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 12:27:03 PM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms