Empty Nest Moms

Netrition

Netrition - 
The Internet's Premier Nutrition Superstore!

You can find many Low Carb products here!

Dixie USA has many to choose from and a lot of them are very tasty! I've Tried them myself and all are pretty simple to make!

.....Looking to make some cake? Try these....Dixie USA Carb Counters Cupcake & Frosting Mix

.....How about a really good Cinnamon Sugar Substitute? Then you may want to try this one! Sans Sucre Cinnamon Sugar Substitute

.....Need a great zero carb sweetner? Try the the 0.5 size! Last a long time.....EZ-Sweetz Liquid Sucralose

.....This is a great Brand to check out for a large variety of low carb products....Bob's Red Mill

.....And another great Brand with lots of low carb products to check out is.....NOW

You can always do a 'search' for other health foods and such while your there so be sure to check them out!

User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Where to begin?  (Read 2404 times)

Offline Kidless

Where to begin?
« on: November 15, 2016, 05:39:52 AM »
When mom reaches the stage where she can no longer care for herself 100% I would like to have some in home health care rather than put her in assisted living or in a nursing home.  For those of you that have already been through this, where do I begin?  Where do I find reliable, trustworthy people that won't cost me an arm and a leg? 

Empty Nest Moms

Where to begin?
« on: November 15, 2016, 05:39:52 AM »

Offline Lyndish

Re: Where to begin?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 02:19:56 AM »
Sorry it is a bit of a late reply! If possible, I'd start early. If there is no pressure than you have time to check options rather than being rushed into a choice. Also, the most important thing I can suggest is talk to your mother about what she wants, and find out if she is already looking into making arrangements. If she is involved in the process throughout, it will make the transition easier when it happens.

Offline GrownChildMother

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 06:33:31 AM »
I would talk to her doctor or a local hospital to see who they recommend. I am now caring for my mom in my home and at times it can be difficult, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I know not everyone can do this though. I am sure her family physician would have some ideas on where you need to start with this process.

Empty Nest Moms

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 06:33:31 AM »

Copyright © Empty Nest Moms